Thursday, May 24, 2012

thursday post 92c


good evening! em's new plodding total for thursday now stands @ 3537. yay, i'm just over 3.5 grand. :) righteo, events for today?
-well, after last night's excitement, it's no small wonder that i slept soundly all the way until 7:15 this morning before nature called! :P
-at 7:20am, i spent the ten minutes until 7:30am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today with, and giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and all satisfied. then i cuddled bear bear and returned to sleep with him, waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye when he left for work.
-PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes" around that time, and when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and strawberry jam plus one warm mug of yummy horlicks.
-after breakfast, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leant against the side rail briefly and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-when i'd finished, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to westlife's 'gravity' all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off for writers' group. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
hey dinnertime! fingers crossed i can bbl. N.B i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES when i get back!!!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: