Friday, May 11, 2012

friday post 88


Hmm … for some reason, today I can’t access neither my e-mail nor my blog! >< and idiot me just pressed ‘reset’ on pedro before I saw the number, so I dunno how many steps I’ve been hard @ work plodding, either! and no e-mail means no TWFT topic nor spam count for the week, either … *sigh* I’d try asking PIG mum to try lemme using ipaddy, but she’s too busy gossipping with aunty lucia and not letting her leave! It’s already 5:12pm, BTW XD anyways, events for today?
-I used the pot :P twice last night and once more this morning. Seeing bear bear on the floor, I told him, “don’t worry, dad will pick you back up when he leaves for work.”
-which he did, and we cuddled and successfully fell back asleep until PIG mum came and prodded me with “fifteen more minutes.”
-when she came back, I swung myself over to the pot :P once more for two tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED L me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-I enjoyed three weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, then took all my usual drugs :P with one gulp of water, before draining the rest of the mug ‘incorrectly’.
-of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself when I went and did my stinky unspeakable. After I’d finished, she gleefully FORCED L me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED L me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we again listened to Michael leung’s ‘fairytale’ album all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio, I closed both eyes once she passed the intersection of logan and miles platting roads and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I’d need to get through the day with, giving all the pleasure and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. Opening my eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-yay, there was a car park available for us. J PIG mum took me once to the toilet then left me with the chocolates while she went off to pay margit.
-jacinta came for me with a walkbelt.
-physio today: two laps walking, work for ela, some plinth work then twenty-five sit-to-stands.
-best of all, we had pizza lunch together! Margit joined us, nomnomnom~
I got three slices, which were delish. ^^ even better, someone from the muscular-skeleto clinic came and shouted us muffins with icing! And to top it all off, jess shouted us. J
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before driving us home.
-back home, I went once more to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) then I plopped online.
-only, neither my e-mail nor my blog are working! ><
-so I just read fanfiction and played bejewelled until aunty lucia came and gave me a nice hot shower – hairwash today. Also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got lightly creamed. When aunty lucia smeared aloe vera over elf and erf and I had another tinkle, and one last one after she’d got me rekitted and was washing my glasses.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table, where PIG mum had kindly bowled one can of cream of chicken and corn soup to share with me. I enjoyed one slice of toast with that, although sadly, PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bread while era quickly tore the bread into large shreds, then kept her promise to ela by combining with the spoon to tear the toast into smaller, more manageable chunks. Actually, I’d wanted some plain milk with arvo tea, but figured PIG mum would prolly gleefully FORCE L me to get it myself, so skipped. If dad’s gonna refuse me milk tonight like he did last week, no probs, I’ll just ask tess for some when she comes to mind me toms.
-aunty lucia took me once more to the loo before she left. She and her younger son are just having two-min noodles for dinner tonight, coz her hubby’s working and her elder son’s out.
-as for me, I’m off to SHINE fellowship toms night!
-toms: tess comes @ 10am, someone new called Annette (sp?) comes @ 4pm. Then, @ night, we’re holding a birthday party for uncle slam! Must remember to print him out a birthday card toms! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. the internet has returned! :D so TWFT topic’s “don’t be a fool (2)” and the spam for the week’s thirteen

No comments: