Monday, May 21, 2012

monday post 94c

good evening again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 4040. righteo, continuing today's events?
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before she tootled us home, where i plopped online until carol arrived precisely @ 4pm.
-carol Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - only, there wasn't any hot water!! >< so after asking dad to change the tanks but still not getting any water, mother boiled the water and gave me a bucket shower. XD first time ever that she did everything for me!
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after promising to rinse under the showerchair for me, carol Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, and 'twas a very strange arvo tea, indeed! baked beans with cheese on toast! but hey, it tasted alright~ XD
-because of the water problem, carol only had time to massage ela for twenty minutes, instead of her usual thirty. ela got painted cheese colour with baked bean dots.
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo.
-the parents returned soon afterwards. PIG mum immediately and gleefully forced me offline; i went to the loo once first (it goes without saying that she gleefully forced me to do everything, of course).
-lotsa exercises for poor ela followed, then fifteen minutes of the less (but STILL painful! ><) calf stretch.
-PIG mum then had to gleefully FORCE :( poor em to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-then, while she claimed to plod her own twenty - brb!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: