Wednesday, May 16, 2012

wednesday post 103d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1158. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-before she went with me once to the loo @ 9:15pm, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on five minutes of exercises. luckily i kept watch on the computer clock, else she would've forced poor ela on much more than that! ><"
-then, one more loo trip for me. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-toms: pincushion practice @ midday. yay, sleep-in! XD
-fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me to that new korean restaurant for lunch afterwards~
-and yay, i'm hitting garbo toms night! :D
-hmm ... hope PIG mum has remembers to take me to that korean place for lunch toms! righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: