Wednesday, May 2, 2012

thursday post 89

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1781 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'mighty men and women of god (1)' and thirdly, i'm still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES online after cathy arrives!! but since we're hitting garbo tonight, i guess that's just another entry for my list of net time i'm owed that grows forever longer ... >< *sigh* anyways, events for today?
-i used the pot :P thrice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i spent the ten minutes till 8:10am having o percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day with, giving all the pleasure and satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, bear bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P twice more before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
-after gleefully FORCING :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, i buttered and jammed :P one slice of toast to eat, also drinking one yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-breakfast all eaten, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also spent some time leaning against the siderail and finishing my quiet chat to percy.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the car, and tootled me off for a torture session with vincent the bloody physio. we listened to lui fong all day and of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled us off, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today was a brief passive calf stretch, work for ela and about five minutes of forced standing. the good news though, is that i only haveta see vincent the bloody physio once next week, coz baby lucky's arriving! XD
-when we left, PIG mum tootled me off for pincushion practice, although we had to wait an extraordinary long time before dr. lin turned me into a pincushion. XD
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled me off to sushi train for lunch! we both got our usuals~ i also rang dearest dad, who was @ strathpine. lol, he got up me when i told him i was having a regular (not large!) meal and hung up on me! XD
-back home, i went to the loo once more (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) then plopped online.
-well, soo's coming in about twenty minutes, and we're hitting garbo! yay for KFC. XD
-toms: UQ physio around 10:30am, i think. fingers crossed i can see naz for a kebab with corn chips afterwards, else i'm having a burrito. XD
-aunty lucia's coming to shower me in the arvo, but there's no SHINE fellowship toms night coz of the church picnic on monday! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: