Tuesday, May 1, 2012

tuesday post 86d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 3815. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-however, when PIG mum was gleefully FORCING :( me to walk back to the 4WD, the receptionist called me over! and when i walked over to the counter, she hefted a bunch of gossip mags @ me! "kelvin told me how much you liked reading them," she explained. "so here are all of last month's mags." then she ordered, "tonight, lock yourself in your room, and read!" XD
-PIG mum tootled us online, and i plopped online for about twenty minutes until carol arrived just before 4pm.
-after PIG mum yakked to her for about five minutes, carol Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed, had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was drying my glasses for me.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where my arvo tea was the yummy second half of my chicken roll, plus one mug of tea, white and two, my official cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, carol massaged ela for like forty minutes, painting her the chicken white with brown gravy dots today, while i read one of the gossip mags that the dental receptionist had given me.
-at 5:55pm, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, then helped me put my jumper on before she left.
-shortly after dearest dad returned home, PIG mum scrambled downstairs, immediately booted me offline, and started with elf's second calf stretch for the day. that was followed by ages of posture and ela exercises, and culminated in her gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa yummy beans and a lil bit of yummy BBQ chicken. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of rather disgusting papaw soup. XD
-i returned online, PIG mum taking me once more to the loo @ 9:15pm. of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything, but hey, that's expected.
-toms: argh, mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< and i haveta see him again the day after, too. ><
-but aunty wendy's coming @ 11:30am, and PIG mum's gonna go buy moo! see, i remember drinking that little chocolate drink back in primary school, then they vanished for years, but now they're back! :D
-carol's back to shower me toms arvo. wonder if PIG mum'll buy me a sushi roll for arvo tea? well, she'd better buy apple pie and custard if she's not gonna let me have any icecream toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: