Thursday, May 17, 2012

friday post 89

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2386 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'a branch and a bride'; thirdly, the spam count for the week's only three and lastly, i'm still owed THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves!!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-when soo arrived, she gave me a quick shower - hairwash today. also thanks to soo who rinsed out my hair for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-after getting dried, creamed and rekitted, PIG mum insisted i go get my hair dried before hitting garbo.
-but we arrived eventually and i settled down with orson scott card's 'shadow puppets' and i read that happily from 4:50 till 6:30pm.
-soo took me once to the loo before i walked to foodcourt.
-i just had my usual, a two piece feed with a kookies and kream krusher. soo was too lazy to find another place for food; she just got an ultimate burger meal (hot and spicy) from KFC, too. but she gave me some of her chips! she explained that she only likes the thin chips from maccas, not the fat chips from KFC.
-after dinner, soo took me again to the loo then we went to the discount fruit barn to buy the three potatoes that PIG mum wanted.
-then @ breadtop, i grabbed a double sausage bun! see, one for breakfast today and one for arvo tea later~
-while we were downstairs, i hit jayjays, and found this really cool tee with a lil green piggy wearing a helmet; the shirt reads "this little piggy went KABOOM!" XD
-afterwards, back upstairs, soo i i browsed toys 'r' us, before i bought a yummy soft serve to finish the night off.
-soo's definitely coming next next monday, coz carol's got some manual handling training to attend?
-back home, PIG mum immediately forced me off to bed, refusing to gimme any milk first. :) but hopefully, aunty lucia will this arvo. :)
-friday: i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep with him, waking once more to use the pot :P
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P for three more tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-breakfast was half of the sausage bun i'd bought last night; well meaning PIG mum had placed the thing into the small oven to reheat it for me, only she'd forgotten about it, left the bun inside, and burnt the bread! ><" but @ least the sausage was savable, PIG mum kindly buttered me half a slice of toast to make up for the destroyed bun. XD i drank one warm mug of yummy horlicks, divided into three cups to cool down the drink, with that.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; for the trip to UQ, she also decided we'd listen to the reader's digests 'enchanting moments.
-like always, i spent the trip until coronation drive with both eyes closed, and having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today with, and giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and all satisfied.
-once PIG mum entered coronation drive, i opened both eyes, then era helped ela to stretch for five minutes, before she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-once we arrived, PIG mum took me once to the loo, but there wasn't any need to sit in the waiting room afterwards, coz shi was already waiting for me!
-physio today: work for ela, about fifteen sit-to-stands, some mat work and two laps down and back along the hallway.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off to see naz for a spud. the good man really did remember to save me one big spud! :D
-we shared a lipton's 500mL iced tea; PIG mum did order a burger, but she didn't eat it, saying she would once we got home.
-i rang dearest dad, who told me that he was @ aspley, but seeing dr. lin for acupuncture soon.
-aunty susan came out for a yak with us~ she said that claudia's canto name was ki ki, chloe's was yan yan and that enoch was doing grade ten.
-when she was called away (she was actually discussing with PIG mum some operation she'd had recently), PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back up to the 4WD and tootled us home.
-i went once to the loo before plopping online; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-well, aunty lucia's due to come help me with a shower like now, so fingers crossed i can bbl else:
-SHINE fellowship tonight!
-then tess to come mind me for three hours tomorrow.
-can't remember who's coming to shower me toms arvo; will check the roster. righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: