Tuesday, May 1, 2012

wednesday post 101

good afternoon! firstly, i've been hard @ work plodding 2008 steps today (lol, just over two grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "at home in god's presence' and thirdly, i'm still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
-firstly, PIG mum chucked some MASSIVE COW @ ME last night!! >< she lost her cool, totally stripped my bed of everything(pillow, blanket, teddy) and flounced upstairs to sulk. me, i just curled up into a ball (to conserve body heat; the nights are getting colder, you know!) and sang songs until PIG mum had calmed down enough. after re-footwearing myself, i went back out to get everything she'd thrown elsewhere in her temper, before finally cuddling my precious bear bear and grumpily singing myself to sleep.
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work, but i didn't bother trying to fall back asleep afterwards, knowing that PIG mum would be poking me with "fifteen more minutes" soon. instead, i just had a mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day with, giving all the pleasure and satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after PIG mum had given me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, then she got me kitted for today and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast -only i can't remember what i ate! XD
-time for physio, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootled me off for a torture session with vincent the bloody physio. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for acunt of five.
-physio today: passive calf stretch, ela to help with re-footwearing elf, two attempts to walk to the chair then exercises for ela.
-horrid vincent wouldn't let poor ela grab a lolly today, so PIG mum just took me once to the loo then tootled us home.
-some lady from cathay come for a home visit, suen tai. she told me her english name was enid, and has @ least two kids. she also told me to refer to aunty wendy's massaging of ela in the future as 'rubbing'.
-aunty wendy arrived just before aunty enid left. she took me once to the loo, and after PIG mum kindly passed me a mug of water - which i was very careful to take, hold and give back to her 'correctly', of course - i did a stinky unspeakable.
-dunno why, but aunty wendy forces me to dak and un-dak myself now. she also refuses to help me dry era, but oh well. i can manage.
-lunch was a yummy chunky soup with one slice of toast that aunty wendy and i both buttered, plus one yummy juicy pear and one mandarin with seventeen seeds! aunty wendy also made me a cup of yummy chocolate nesquik, my first cup to hold 'incorrectly'.
-i also rang dearest dad, who was working around UQ, and job placement, where some lady that they'll et back into touch with me.
-after lunch, i went to the loo lotsa times!
-aunty wendy also rubbed ela for about one hour. after finishing her shift with me, she's getting an ultrasound done coz she has an itchy stomach.
-when PIG mum returned home, aunty wendy took me once more to the loo then i plopped online.
-well, carol should arrive in about fifteen minutes. horrid PIG mum wouldn't buy me a sushi roll for arvo tea. :( *sigh*
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl, else i've another torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. >< fingers crossed i can get lunch @ sunnybank oriental/somewhere yummy afterwards and then cathy's taking me out to garbo toms night! righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: