Tuesday, May 15, 2012

tuesday post 88b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2263. yay, i'm over two grand. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived just before 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped off the nice hot water, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when carol was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when carol was drying my glasses for me.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my own arvo tea. luckily, we're outta ham, meaning i FINALLY got two cheese with my toastie! XD
-argh, bbl. but i'm still owed TWELVE MINUTES online afterwards!!!!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: