Monday, May 28, 2012

tuesday post 90

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1680 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'handling criticism the right way (3)' and thirdly, i'm still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after i get back home from toastmasters tonight!!!! *sigh* anyways, events for today?
-another awesome sleep last night, yay! nature didn't call until dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work @ 8:05am.
-after dad left for work, i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep again before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-lol, today, she gave me almost twenty-five minutes! usually, i'm lucky to just get eighteen! :P
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-first, she popped me two OPC grapefruit pills, then breakfast was one slice of toast with yummy sliced banana and maple syrup. i also drank one warm mug of yummy horlicks 'incorrectly', while PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-lol, for some strange reason, i remember going and doing a stinky unspeakable after breakfast, while PIG mum insists that i didn't! XD wonder who's right? prolly her, coz the cruel and unfaithful god has left me with crappy memory, nowadays. *sigh*
- PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. until she entered coronation drive, i kept both eyes closed and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving her all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-opening both eyes along coronation drive somewhere, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me to the loo once, before leaving me inside the waiting room and going down to pay margit.
-shi came for me with a walkbelt; i held her hand and walked well into the gym.
-physio today: work for ela, a passive calf stretch, twenty sit-to-stands and a short walk down the hallway to finish up. i remembered to sincerely thank karen for the 'bloody big bag' of chips she'd gotten me. XD
-after physio, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off to cafe mi for lunch!
-zero thanks to PIG mum who wouldn't check downstairs for a parking spot first, but thankfully, there was an upstairs spot available.
-we shared that dual set again, the eel with teriyaki sauce and rice and the crispy pork cutlet with udon. i drank a yummy warm chocolate (which was sweeter than nesquik!) while PIG mum drank a hot almond drink.
-and we bumped into uncle calvin again! he was off to see some movie with himself. XD
-after lunch, PIG mum tootled us home, i used the bathroom once (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then wanted to plop online, coz 'twas already 2pm! but no, horrid PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela on 20+ mins of exercises before finally allowing me online. *sigh*
-maybe it's annette taking me to toastmasters tonight? lol, i've forgotten. XD
-anyways, fingers crossed i can come back online tonight, else i've just got another torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms and aunty wendy coming to mind me for three hours in the late morning before carol comes to shower me in the arvo. oh, and hope that PIG mum'll get me some sushi for arvo tea toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: