Tuesday, May 8, 2012

wednesday post 102

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1240 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'spiritual landmarks' and thirdly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and SIX MINUTES online after soo leaves tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P thrice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep, even waking to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum prodded me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P for three more tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-yay, thanks to PIG mum who cooked yummy chocolate porridge for breakfast! but zero thanks to her who (1) who gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the piece of toast while era ripped it apart and (2) wouldn't pour me one mouthful of milk to drink afterwards, but i (1) resolved to ask aunty wendy for some milk when she came and (2) got era and my mouth to tear the bread into bite-sized, more manageable pieces.
-after taking all my drugs :P - one of all the usual - with one small gulp of water, mug held 'incorrectly', PIG mum ordered that i drink the rest for her then go poop. lol, i know the only reason she does that is just for the power she gets over me by getting to gleefully force me to dak myself, but hey, i was, as always, an obedient child. XD
-afterwards, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the car and tootled me off to vincent the bloody physio's for a torture session. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to michael leung's 'fairytale' all day, too.
-hey, soo's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: