Wednesday, May 9, 2012

wednesday post 102b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1462. righteo, continuing today's events?
-while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, then she opened and closed her palm @ least twenty-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today didn't include a calf stretch! just work for ela, and some very brief standing practice.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before tootling us home.
-aunty wendy was already @ home, waiting for us. she lemme hold her finger and walk in.
-she and PIG mum yakked away, while i happily read the hunger games.
-lunch for me was one pear, lotsa yummy seedless purple grapes and two yummy battered fish fillets with a fair dollop of mayo. i drank one yummy mug of chocolate nesquik 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, i rang dearest dad (who was northside somewhere) and job placement, to chase them about helping me find a paid job. the caller told me that cherrish comes back from maternity leave in three weeks, and would i like to wait for that long before resuming my job hunt, but i said no, please send me someone to help me find paid work ASAP.
-after lunch, aunty wendy took me twice more to the loo before she did the rubbing for ela for fifty-five minutes.
-when PIG mum returned home, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. i dunno where she picked up the process of forcing me to dak and un-dak myself; PIG mum, maybe?
-first, i did my writers' group homework, before plopping online for myself for about fifty minutes before soo arrived.
-i held her hand and walked into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to soo who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before soo flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i got creamed and had another tinkle. soo rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was putting elf's sock on, and one last when she was washing my glasses for me.
-after rinsing once under the chair for me, i held soo's hand and walked to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-much thanks to PIG mum who bought me some chicken sushi, and to soo who gave me a little soya sauce to dip them in. soo also made me one mug of tea, white sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of honey, my last one to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, soo massaged ela for a whopping eighty minutes! she chose black paint with sth like red spots today.
-while she massaged ela, i finished the hunger games novel that kylie and mel had bought me for my birthday!
-before she left, soo took me once more to the loo. she says she lives near sunnybank plaza, and probably won't have any dinner tonight, coz she had lotsa kimchi before coming over this afternoon.
-you know, i'm half-expecting soo to come back for a third consecutive day toms! see, cathy's been a no-show for awhile...
-i've just finished listening to nine's 6pm news.
-well, i'm needing the loo once before dinner. no doubt PIG mum'll gleefully force me to do everything myself, but i've come to expect that.
-toms: writers' group! must remember not to oversleep~ XD
-fingers crossed for a chicken and cheeseburger combo from oporto's afterwards for lunch?
-do i have acupuncture in the arvo? will ask PIG mum when she awakes from pigland.
-oh, and ice-cream night tonight! or, warm apple crumble and custard night tonight! :D
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: