Wednesday, May 2, 2012

wednesday post 101b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands exactly @ 2300. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived one minute late today, and after a short yak with PIG mum, Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed, had another tinkle. carol rekitted me; i had one more tinkle when she put on elf's sock and one more when she was drying my glasses for me.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table to make my own arvo toastie. sadly, she only ever allows one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but i got mayo, meaning yay, this week's been all satisfied. :) carol also made me one cup of tea, white and two, which was my official cup to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i'd finished eating, carol massaged ela for about thirty-five minutes. she's having her leftover fried rice for dinner, but won't be back till wednesday coz monday's the labour day public holiday!
-carol took me once more to the loo before leaving. she fed hungry six times (to make up for the fact that she's not coming next monday :P) and helped me put on a jacket before leaving.
-i've just listened to nin'e 6pm news and watched the sports report.
-well, i'm sure PIG mum'll scamper downstairs once dearest dad gets home. XD
-fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: