Tuesday, May 29, 2012

tuesday post 90b

good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2072. yay, i'm just over two grand. :) righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-annette arrived precisely @ 4pm. PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom, then kindly left us alone.
-one nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to annette who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before annette flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle, then got creamed. annette rekitted me, but i didn't tinkle anymore coz i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-so after i stood up and got a bum dry, i walked over to the toilet. thanks to annette who passed me one mug of water - my first to hold 'incorrectly', then i did a stinky unspeakable.
-when i finished, i called for annette, went to wash and dry era, then went out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-sadly, we're outta ham, so PIG mum lemme have two cheese and mayo instead. i squirted one spoonful of honey into my cuppa, poured the milk, and drank it 'incorrectly'.
-while i ate, annette gave ela a massage for about twenty minutes. dearest dad arrived home, and surprisingly, for once, didn't try to nab my toastie! XD
-PIG mum helped me put my jumper off before annette tootled me off to toastmasters, taking me once to the loo when we arrived.
-tonight was speechfest, meaning we didn't have three speeches, we had SIX! that's why we didn't have warmup nor table topics, just bang bang bang six speeches, break, then bang bang bang six evaluations.
-i got four choc chip cookies for supper, coz some guy (anthony?) made a big batch of them! :D
-somehow, we managed to finish thirty minutes early! huge thanks to leonard who waited with me after everyone else left; we chatted, he told me that his wife's in charge of some psychiatric hospital and that he's had knee reconstruction surgery after playing some kinda heavy contact sport.
-annette stuck her head in the door; turns out she'd come back twenty minutes early but dared not enter coz she heard voices talking! XD i thanked leonard for waiting with me; annette took me once to the loo then tootled me home. for once, we had a totally smooth run.
-dinner was some kinda leftover beef rice that parents had. *sigh* i promised i wouldn't complain to PIG mum anymore how they get to eat out and i don't, but it still pisses me off. *sigh* guess that's why i held my yummy hot mug of mint green tea 'incorrectly'.
-one more loo trip for me before i returned online. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-toms: 10:30am torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< providing i survive that, aunty wendy's minding me for three hours afterwards. PIG mum's gonna put in some forms for dearest dad. and carol's coming back to shower me toms, and best of all, it's ice-cream night/apple crumble and custard night toms night!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: