Friday, May 25, 2012

friday post 90b

hello again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 1862. righteo, events for today?
-yay, another great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:50am, after which i cuddled bear bear and went back to sleep with him, waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 8am.
-more happy sleepings with bear bear followed, plus one more pot :P trip before PIG mum came inside and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-after she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and marmalade, not strawberry jam, coz PIG mum said the jar lid was screwed on too tightly for her to open.
-i also drank one yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly', and had all my usual drugs. :P
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, she tootled me off for physio @ UQ. as always, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to westlife's 'gravity' all day, too.
-as usual, while PIG mum drove, i closed both eyes and had a a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today with, and giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and all satisfied. opening my eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes then she opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-parked @ UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left me with the australian cyclist magazine and went downstairs to pay margit.
-shi came for me with a walkbelt; era gently held her hand and i walked well into the gym.
-physio today: work for ela, @ least twenty sit-to-stands and three laps of walking. 
-and karen really DID remember! she really brought me a BIG bag of honey soy chicken chips!! :D must remember to thank her when i see her on tuesday; as for the chips, i'm sharing them with everyone coming over from SHINE fellowship tonight!
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then tootled me off to see naz for a kebab burger. whilst she drove, era helped ela stretch for the full fifteen minutes, then she opened and closed her palm one hundred times.
-yay, there was an available park downstairs that PIG mum consented to park in! and, upstairs, she had a chicken burger too, just like me! (mine was yummier, though, coz i had pineapple. XD) we also shared a yummy pudding milk tea, and i rang dearest dad, who was @ aspley.
-after gleefully FORCING :( me to walk back to the 4WD, PIG mum tootled us home.
-she ordered i poop when i went to the bathroom; i as an obedient child, obeyed. XD
-i'd just plopped online when aunty lucia arrived super-early! see, she'd rung and said her hubby's car was getting serviced, so she'd been the one driving him everywhere.
-after yakking with PIG mum for quite some time, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped off the nice hot water, got dried, had another tinkle, then got creamed. when aunty lucia started smearing aloe vera all over me, i had another tinkle, and after she rekitted me, i had one final tinkle when she was drying my glasses for me.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where PIG mum kindly peeled me a pear for arvo tea, also feeding me some chestnuts.
-aunty lucia took me once more to the loo before leaving. PIG mum's presumably in pigland. :P
-as for me, i'm off to get my naruto fix now! :D
-dunno if i can come back online later, so lemme just say SHINE fellowship's all coming over to my place tonight, and that tessa's coming to mind me for three hours toms. dunno who's coming in the arvo, should check. righteo, in case i can't come back online tonight, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: