Saturday, May 12, 2012

saturday post 91d

good evening again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 3080. yay, i'm just over three grand. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-lol, i only ever ask tess for ten more minutes, but she gives me like thirty! by all the sounds she makes, i think she starts cleaning.
-when she returned, i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-tess got me kitted, then we walked arm-inarm over to the bathroom, where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who squirted me some toothpaste.
-after tess brought me over one mug of water - my first to hold 'incorrectly', i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finish my chat to percy.
-when that was finished, i went over to wash and dry era, before tess and i went out to the gobbling :P table together.
-thanks to dad who fried some ham and eggs, and thanks to tess who wrapped that into one slice of toast and added one slice of cheese for me. oh, and i drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, tess started massaging ela and i started doing my bible study homework.
-bbl, but i'm still owed FOUR MINUTES online! lol. XD
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: