Friday, May 13, 2011

friday post 42

phew, blogger's finally working again. :) here's friday's events:

*sigh* stupid blogger’s decided to kark it again. >< @ least I’ll have the benefit of word’s auto-correct for my post! Capital letters for sentence beginnings, yeah~
firstly, I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1976 steps today (therefore I’m certain I’ll have passed two grand if I can come back online after aunty frances leavrs :P), secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘appreciate your pastor’ (meaning I’ve forwarded this to uncle chong to let him know that he’s appreciated) and thirdly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after aunty frances leaves!!! Righteo, events for today?
-I used the pot :P once last night before I cuddled bear bear and fell asleep.
-then I slept all the way till 7:30am, when nature called again. 
-after using the pot :P once, I spent the fifteen minutes till 7:45am having a quiet chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear bear and I cuddled and snored happily until dearest dad came and kissed me good-bye before leaving for work.
-not thirty seconds after dad left, PIG mum came downstairs and poked me awake with “fifteen more minutes.”
-when she came back inside, I protested that I still had four minutes left but was told I must’ve fallen back asleep and to get up, NOW. 
-so I got up for two tinkles, before feeling like doing a stinky unspeakable and returning back to bed.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED  me to walk out to the kitchen before era finally saw some action by getting to eat breakfast, which was one slice of toast that I buttered and jammed :P myself. However, zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era spread.
-hey, aunty frances just arrived! Fingers crossed I can bbl!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
Actually, they’re still yakking :P so a few more sentences …
-I went to do my stinky unspeakable after breakfast. Of course, PIG mum both gleefully forced me to dak and un-dak myself. But I also leaned against the siderail and finished my quiet chat to percy the saint/angel.
-showertime, bbl!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
Hello again! Righteo, if I can stay on til 5:55pm, I’ll have satisfied the PISSY two hour time limit that gives PIG mum so much pleasure to restrict me to. Anyways, em’s new final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2093. yup, I’ve passed two grand.  righteo, continuing events?
-after I’d finished, PIG mum gleefully forced me to un-dak myself, before she gleefully FORCED  me to walk over to wash and dry both hands. Finally, she gleefully FORCED  me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day. We also listened to jacky cheung all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled us off to UQ. Along the highway somewhere, I closed my eyes and finished my silent chat to percy.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo when we arrived; of course she gleefully forced me to do everything. Then she was her usual spiteful self who flounced off to pay without passing me a magazine first. Luckily, within ninety seconds of her leaving, a guy wandered past and very kindly passed me a who magazine, which I browsed until sarah came for me.
-I did lotsa posture work today, also lotsa work for ela.
-but I scored a kit kat for my hard work. 
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before I left, again gleefully forcing me to do everything.
-then she tootled me off to see naz for a kebab!
-I was understandably pissed when she wouldn’t try underground for a carpark first, then hopeful after there weren’t any upstairs available spots that she’d finally go back down and look for one. Sadly, nope.  the spiteful thing just zoomed further away to park, before gleefully FORCING  me to walk all the way down to buy food.
-lol, naz’s first words to me when he saw me:”kebab or potato?” I grinned and answered, “spud, please!”
-I rang dearest dad after horrid PIG mum refused to buy me a drink. 
-and she came back with a truly disgusting tofu flower for herself! Well, that’s what you get if you try to skip a meal entirely and just try to buy desert … :P
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED  me to walk back up to the 4WD and tootled me off her pincushion practice.
-she took me once to the toilet first; of course she gleefully forced me to do everything. Then I went outside to wash both hands and dry ela while she went herself.
-I browsed some gossip magazine until dr. lin came and turned me into a pincushion. :P
-I went once more to the loo afterwards, giving PIG mum yet another chance to gleefully force poor em to do everything.
-then she tootled us home, and I plopped online until aunty frances came to gimme a nice hot shower – hairwash today. Thanks to her who rinsed my hair out for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before aunty frances flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had a tinkle, got creamed and had another tinkle. Aunty frances rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle before she Forced me to walk back to the computer. The only thing I don’t like about aunty frances coming is that she won’t feed me any arvo tea. 
-sh*t, nature calls. ><
-obviously, spiteful PIG mum couldn’t be bothered with watching me walk there.  but I made it there and back without falling.  and my new plodding total for Friday’s now 2272.
-off to SHINE fellowship tonight! Wonder what we’re learning about tonight?
-toms: tess comes @ 10am, jack @ 2pm. Must write questions for him toms. One last thing: the spam count for the week’s twenty. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. now only is blogger not working, now I’ve lost yesterday’s post there too! ><
P.P.S. well, stupid blogger’s still dead. PIG mum’s gleefully FORCED  poor em to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill, followed by 10+ mins of toasted feet. :P dinner was pasta! With lotsa yummy broccoli, and about three wee thin strips of spam ham. And, I VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice ‘incorrectly’ coz PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto thebowl while I ate. Any my final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4005. sweet, I just passed four grand. Okies, off to SHINE fellowship now! :D hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: