Tuesday, May 3, 2011

tuesday post42e

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ exactly 2000. sweet! :) anyways, the rest of tonight's events?
-aunty ming rang and we had a chat over skype! she said she'd get tim to buy a speaker for us over the internet. she rang coz she wants me to proofread a thesis for her sister. wow, my english skills aren't THAT good! but i'll try my best. :)
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and practise keyboard, both hands for fifteen minutes.
-i went once more to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) before returning online.
-toms: we're getting haircuts @ 10am! hopefully PIG mum gets me sth nice for lunch afterwards when aunty wendy comes to look after me for three hours. :)
-but even more importantly, i need sth for arvo tea! coz it's carol coming to shower me!
-anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: