Tuesday, May 17, 2011

tuesday post42e

good evening! em's new plodding total now stands @ 3077. nice, i just passed three grand. :) anyways, events since my last post?
-hina came exactly @ 4pm and led me to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. thanks to hina who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before hina flipped off the nice hot water, she dried me and i got creamed. after one tinkle, hina rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when she was doing erf's shoe. hina rinsed the floor, then we held hands and walked out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-awesome, i can always trust hina to gimme a perfect arvo tea - that's three times this month already. :)
-freaking hell, PIG mum's gonna gleefully FORCE :( me to plod on the bloody tradmill. guess she doesn't care that erf has a sore ankle. :( fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: