Sunday, May 1, 2011

sunday post42c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for sunday now stands @4557. yay, i'm even over four point five grand. :) righteo, final events for this evening?
-i went to do a stinky unspeakable before PIG mum ordered a shower.
-i washed my hair today; PIG mum also gleefully forced poor ela to scrub various body parts forty-odd times.
-i dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum finished with my socks, AFO and shoes before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for dinner.
-congee tonight! dunno why dad chucked a spac attack @ me and removed my bowl to the kitchen, leaving PIG mum to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over and get it back. PIG mum also gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice 'incorrectly'.
--i went once more to the loo before plopping online.
-then stupid nature called, and i went again. ><
-toms: labour day public holiday! our church's having a picnic! poor dad can't attend coz he's still recovering from his small op, and i guess PIG mum's staying home to look after him. but i really wanna go! just having zero luck with finding someone who'll drive me there. :( well, if i don't get to attend toms, i'm sleeping till 5:55pm before getting up! :P righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: