Wednesday, May 25, 2011

wednesday post59b

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1931. righteo, continuing events?
-sorry, before i meant kris, not carol.
-kris tried taking me to the kangaroo point, KFC, but she couldn't find the way and we ended up back @ the glen hotel! :P so i just grabbed dinner @ the maccas off warrigal square - i got a chicken and bacon small meal with a top notch choc shake.
-there weren't any serviettes in the bag and i asked kris please to get me some, but she refused. dunno why, but i just remembered to lean forward and eat into the bag, so i wouldn't spill food over my jumper.
-lol, kris was so lazy she tried to leave early! >< she told me that (1) she's not a carer and (2) she's got me figured out, whatever that means.
-back home, i finished my dinner @ the computer table. sadly, the computer stayed off.
-then repeat the usual nightly routine, zzz.
-wed: this morning, dad left for work @ 8:10am. i spent the next ten minutes having a quiet chat chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled bear bear and went back to sleep.
-after PIG mum's "fifteen more minutes," i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. then, after getting kitted, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open and close taps several times before she lemme finally sit down.
-aunty wendy came @ 11:30 - when i was just about to start breakfast! one slice of toast with a lil marg and jam. i drank one mug of horlicks 'incorrectly', as with the mug of water, coz i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable.
-lucky PIG mum had organised to have lunch with peter's carer, lynette, for lunch. lol, so that's why she didn't mind me having dinner out last night while she stayed @ home - coz she was going out for lunch the next day!
-i did a stinky unspeakable, then came back and read my book club novel until 12:15, when aunty wendy turned on ABC's news for me.
-lunch was six yummy fried dumplings, lotsa bok choy and lotsa yummy shallots. aunty wendy made me one yummy mug of chocolate nesquik - lol, she complained why does mum always store the nesquik up so high?! poor aunty wendy's even shorter than me, see. :P
-after that, she massaged ela for about forty-five minutes before taking me to the loo once more.
-i went to the computer and typed out my homework for tomorrow's writer's group!
-carol came about one minute late today and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today. but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-oh! before i went for a shower, i went and answered the door! mr. hall had come to pick up his teapot, see. PIG mum offered him a cuppa, and i sat and chatted with him for several minutes before PIG mum ordered me off for a shower.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, dried myself, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was putting elf's sock on. then, disaster! "emily, why are you wearing navy blue pants?" she asked me, "i thought blue was taboo tonight?" gasp! shock horror! luckily, PIG mum found one pair of black pants for me to wear. :)
-*sigh* PIG mum's gonna force me to practise piano for awhile now. prolly won't be back tonight, coz of the origin.
-toms: writers in the morning, then the occupartional therapists in the arvo. hope everyone's having a great week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: