Sunday, May 1, 2011

monday post 42

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3217 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'be hospitable'. righteo, today's events?
-i used the pot :P once last night, and once again this morning after PIG mum poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes."
-i also used the loo once more when she came back, but just swung myself back to bed after i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open taps, close taps, get weetbix and pour milk, before poor era finally saw some action, eating. :)
-afterwards, i went to do a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything. actually, i lent against the side rail and had a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. i also went to the loo once more for three tinkles while waiting for laurence to arrive.
--when he came, he tootled us off to the church picnic! 'twas held @ meadowbrook, i think? apparently, we've been there for church picnics before. or that's what PIG mum says, anyway. we just chatted away during the drive, mainly about brisbane's floods back in january. and did you know, laurence lives very nearby me!
-when we arrived @ the park, PIG mum took me to the loo once. i was very impressed that they had a disabled toilet, even @ a park!
-after that, PIG mum left me clinging to a pole while she went to get that comfy armchair that dad had bought for me @ BCF. i chatted with julz and fi, and ela happily petted sushi - apparently, she's getting old now! sth like eight years old, i think ...
-after PIG mum'd set up my armchair for me, i flopped back and watched aunty alice lead the games. she's only a short woman, you know - i think she stood on top of a table to give instructions! :P
-then, lunch! PIG mum and i shared two plates of yummy food all the awesome aunties had cooked. :) that was followed by one cup of purple sweet potato dessert .
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before i sat down and listened to uncle colbert play the erhu. a man and a woman sang while he played.
-then, he lemme have a go too! it's only got two strings. era pulled the bow, while uncle colbert did some fingerings and some music was produced. :)
-i also watched the traditional kids vs. dad's soccer match. gosh, if there's one thing i miss the most about being disabled is that i can no longer run around and play that game with everyone else. :( but i had fun watching the game - joshels is really good! and lol, matthew really does respond when i call him 'sai lol' (little bro in canto)! :P
-all too soon, 'twas home time. PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way back to laurence's car.
-back home, i said my thanks and byes to laurence then plopped online. PIG mum's gone up to pigland. :P
-righteo, gonna update my embluekirby blog now; fingers crossed i can come back online after dinner!
cheers,
em. ^^
-

No comments: