Monday, May 16, 2011

tuesday post42

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2396 steps today and secondly TWFT topic's 'how much can god trust you with?' righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night, using it again when dearest dad left for work. dad also picked voem from off the floor. "silly bugger rolled off bed last night," he laughed, dropping voem back with my other teddies.
-after dad left, i spent several minutes having a quiet chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled bear bear and we returned to our happy snorings. :)
-PIG mum came inside later and poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes". when she came back inside, i swung myself over to the pot :P for two tinkles. then, PIG mum got me kitted. i've noticed sth funny, actually: when's she's putting my shoes on, she always forces erf to step into the shoe herself, but with elf, she sticks the shoe into elf. i guess it's coz elf's wearing the AFO, which makes it harder for her to step into the shoe.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom, where she gleefully forced poor ela to do everything before i could finally sit.
-yummy! PIG mum made porridge for breakfast! chocolate porridge, too! see, she mashed in that poor chocolate easter bunny that got squashed in the cupboard. XD
-after breakfast, i went once more to the loo. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything. actually, i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, but PIG mum was more concerned that i'd be late for my torture session with vincent the physio and gleefully forced me off before i had the chance to do it. lol, and she's the one who always taught me that it's unhealthy to hold it in! XD
-anyways, i think we listened to leslie cheung all day today (dunno why spiteful PIG mum wouldn't tell me who was singing, but hey, no biggie. :) and of course she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her seatbelt all day, too.
-@ unique physiotherapy, i browsed a gossip mag for several pages until vincent was ready for me.
-first, PIG mum had him look @ erf's sore ankle. he got me to write down that i had to weighshift more to the left and not lift up elf so high when i walk.
-i've got a strange task for thursday: just to open ela out flat for the entire session! that's gonna take some practice; see, ela very automatically curls up into a fist.
-i thought PIG mum said we were gonna have oven-baked fish for lunch! dunno why she changed her mind and drove us off to the woolies @ warrigal square, where she gleefully FORCED :( poor em to walk around the supermarket, pushing the trolley.
-back home, she ordered me to drink some more water. i refused, then she DELIBERATELY SPILT the water over me! dunno why, but hey, no biggie.
-i went once to the loo when we got home. there, PIG mum forced me to drink another mug of water, but 'twas too late. i didn't feel like doing a stinky unspeakable anymore. hey, but i thought 'twas mother herself who said 'twas bad to hold that in... doesn't matter.
-anyways, PIG mum was her usual horrid self who refused to walk behind me back to the kitchen, but yay, i made it without falling. :)
-dearest dad rang! i rang him back, and was greeted by "hi, PIG mum!" i laughed my head off, obviously. :P dad told me he was @ northlakes shopping centre, eating lunch @ the foodcourt. 'twas tremendously noisy there!
-one yummy chicken kebab with lettuce, tomato, cheese, pineapple and mayo for lunch. :) nomnomnom~
-PIG mum also had me drink some weird pulpy orange drink intended to make you go number two. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-actually, she just forced me to drink another mug of water for her, saying after that promoting number two drink, you haveta drink one mug of water. but i'm fairly certain i've already drunk one mug for her! oh wells ... she says she'll take me to the loo later.
-awesome, now i've got like 1.75 hours for myself online. time for some news-reading! hopefully i can come back online later~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: