Tuesday, May 17, 2011

wednesday post58

good afternoon! firstly, TWFT topic's 'worship' and secondly, em's been hard @ work plodding 671 steps today. i might not get past 1000 today, coz i've stayed @ home all day and haven't gone out! anyways, events for today?
-oh, i think PIG mum chucked some spac attack @ me last night. luckily, she's not physically strong enough to drag me off the bed, and i'm used to all her slaps, punches and kicks.
-i used the pot :P once last night, using it once more @ 7:45am. then i spent the fifteen minutes till 8am having a silent chat chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled bear bear and we returned to our happy snorings. :)
-aunty wendy came @ 9:30am today! coz PIG mum had to take dearest dad out for a follow-up after his small operation earlier.
-much thanks to PIG mum who made chocolate porridge for breakfast! and much bigger thanks to aunty wendy who sprinkled one teaspoonful of sugar into it for me. :)
-after that, i read my book club novel out aloud for quite awhile until almost 11am, when aunty wendy took me once more to the loo. i asked her please to pass me one mug of water - my first to hold 'incorrectly', then i did a stinky unspeakable.
-back @ the table, aunty wendy flicked on nine's morning news hour for me. the most interesting surname i found was 'foley'.
-and i've just come back from PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty minutes, and my new plodding total's now 1696.
-@ 11:50, aunty wendy took me to the loo again, where i did a stinky unspeakable.
-@ midday, i had lunch. aunty wendy chopped up one juicy pear for me, then lunch was some yummy pasta! she brought it in this morning, saying that christine had bought several take-away containers worth for her lunch during the week.
-she also made me one mug of chocolate nesquik, another mug i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-i rang CODA; louise told me that cathy was taking me out to garbo toms. :) monique from kyabra also rang; as did aunty anne.
-aunty wendy gave ela a massage for about forty-five minutes, then took me once more to the loo when the parents returned. they'd had yum cha with aunty catherine and uncle calvin, and they'd brought me back a charsiu bun for arvo tea! :D
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill, i sat down and got my feet toasted :P while she plodded her own twenty minutes.
-then i went once more to the loo before returning online. unsurprisingly, horrid PIG mum refused to walk behind me. :( but luckily, i didn't fall. :)
-and yeah, i've got just under two hours for myself online! :) bejeweled, here i come!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: