Saturday, May 7, 2011

saturday post42d

good evening again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2968. righteo, events for today?
-tess came for me this morning.
-i brushed my teeth, did a stinky unspeakable.
-breakfast was one mug of tea and a slice of toast with some cranberry jam.
-i went over to type out jack's questions for him.
-tess took me once to the loo, then tootled me off to plaza to meet mr. jennings!
-to read all about my adventures with him, his wife and his baby son, check out http://embluekirby.blogspot.com/2011/05/michael-jennings.html and please leave me a comment! :D
-dad picked me up, tootled me home.
-PIG helped me once to the loo, then i sat down to tutor jack.
-thanks to aunty ming who bought me an oily coffee bun for arvo tea! :D
-today, ngan came! 'twas like the first time since january! :D
-one nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. much thanks to ngan who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye shut.
i got dried, creamed and rekitted, having only the one tinkle when ngan was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after she rinsed the floor for me, we held hands and walked to the gobbling :P table together, where i had the yummy coffee bun that aunty ming had bought me. but gosh, 'twas oily! i'm prolly gonna break out in pimples toms. :P i also drank one cup of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-then ngan gave ela a massage for about thirty-five minutes, painting her autumn colours. sth like brown with yellow and orange spots today. she's moved out, and is living in the city now with flatmates! but she's meeting friends for dinner tonight @ garbo. i recommended the chicken katsudon to her. :)
-befo-when she left, i tootled online and listens to nine's news, simulcast on river 94.9FM.
-aunty a came for dinner, and i went once to the loo first.
rice tonight, with lotsa yummy broccoli and several chunks of fish. of course, horrid PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the computer, and i tootled online.
-it's mother's day toms! i've already got PIG mum's card and gifts all set. :)
-and, i'm talking about PIG mum for mother's day toms! hope it'll go well~
-even better, we're having a luncheon for our mums! hope yummy food gets served!
-and fingers crossed i'll get some visitors from SHINE fellowship toms! else i'm cool with spending several hours online~
-righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: