Monday, May 9, 2011

tuesday post42

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding ... okay, pedro says i've only walked 600 steps today, but i don't believe him ... and TWFT topic's 'core values'. okies, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once again this morning.
-when dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye this morning, i used the pot :P again. after he'd left for work, i spent the ten minutes til 8:15am having a quiet chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear and i cuddled and snored until PIG mum poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes."
-after my fifteen more minutes, PIG mum got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to do everything before i got to sit down with one slice of toast with the last of the cranberry jam for breakfast. the mug of horlicks i of course drank 'incorrectly'.
-then i went to the bathroom for a stinky unspeakable before PIG mum tootled me off to unique physiotherapy with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-but ela did awesome today! :D not only did i do everything required, i even won another immunity! :D
-that's why PIG mum lemme buy a pork salad roll and a chocolate milk for lunch. :)
-but sadly, she wouldn't walk behind me back into the house ... :S i tried myself, but with my shoddy balance, obviously fell. >< that's my third fall this year. :S
-i had my yummy pork salad roll for lunch plus one mug of my yummy chocolate milk.
-then i read anna karenina for awhile until cherish arrived for about thirty minutes.
-hey, we're finally getting somewhere! i might get a call in the next few weeks about a job for a pizza hut call centre somewhere!
-i went once more to the loo before plopping online.
-yeah, hina's taking me to toastmasters tonight~fingers crossed for a snack pack with one piece of chicken, a small gravy and a kookies and kream krusher for dinner afterwards! hina knows the way to a KFC somewhere, see. :) and i think it all amounts to just under ten bucks! :)
-toms: just aunty wendy looking after me toms, i think. dunno what PIG mum's gonna do, but fingers crossed she'll bring me back two sushi rolls for arvo tea toms! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
-toms:

No comments: