Monday, May 23, 2011

tuesday post43

good afternoon! firstly, em doesn't have a plodding total, coz pedro's gone AWOL! >< but PIG mum estimates about three grand, coz she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill just before. TWFT topic's 'barnabas (1)', BTW. anyways, events for today?
-coz i used the pot :P once last night before i fell asleep, i had a great sleep and didn't wake to use the pot :P again until dad came to kiss me good-bye before he left for work.
-only i couldn't fall back asleep before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." :( oh well.
-when she came back into my room, i swung myself over to the pot :P again for one tinkle, just swinging back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. mother got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open and close taps numerous times before i was finally allowed to sit down.
-breakfast this morning was just one slice of bread with a lil butter and jam. the warm horlicks i held 'incorrectly', as did the gulpful of water i took after breakfast with.
-I went to the bathroom for my stinky unspeakable. i also leant against the side rail and had quiet chat chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-PIG of course PIG mum had gleefully forced me to dak myself and of course she gleefully forced me to un-dak myself. then she gleefully FORCED:( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-off course she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to michael leung's 'never apart' album all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to vincent the bloody physios for a torture session. ><
well, stupid ela lost two immunities today, but i also gained one back. think that means i've still got two.
-PIG mum tootled us home and made us kebabs for lunch. :) i was hoping she'd take me out, but stupid me keeps forgetting how much pleasure she gets out of restricting me to just one lunch out per week. :(
-afterwards, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen sink to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and grab the phone to ring dearest dad. :)
-dad's @ lutwyche right now. i asked him please to take PIG mum out for dinner somewhere tonight coz i'm going out. like, i know how PIG mum's cool when she gets to eat out many, MANY more times than i do each week, but how she just CAN'T TAKE IT if i ever get to eat out when she doesn't. but i've told dad, and i'm sure he'll accomodate her. :)
-cherish came for a quick visit. i asked her how come she was thirty minutes late, and she answered that going by her watch, she was only fifteen, and that was because she'd gotten every red light coming here. she also said she'd check with some guy and find out what i did wrong for my pizza hut phone interview.
-after PIG mum gleeflly FORCED :( me to hike yp the stairs once and gleefully FORCED :( me to plod back down them, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-when i finally plopped online, she plodded her own twenty minutes, i suppose.
-tonight: kris is taking me out to toastmasters! that's right, must find where the jangaroo point KFC is. lol, and tonight's theme's 'playschool'! lol, i can still sing the theme song. :P
-toms: aunty wendy's coming to mind me for three hours. dunno who PIG mum's gonna nag to shout her out for lunch. aunty anne, prolly. but carol comes in the arvo, so fingers crossed that PIG mum'll buy me some sushi for arvo tea! awesome, now i've got forty-five minutes left for myself. hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. and PIG mum found pedro! yay! :D

No comments: