Saturday, May 14, 2011

saturday post42d

one final good evening! em's new final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1926. righteo, tonight's events?
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the gobbling :P table over for dinner, and we tucked in!
-dad did all the cooking for us. i had lotsa cos lettuce, about three fish slice, several chunks of beef, chicken and fish. the finale was my boiled egg. thanks to PIG mum who made me one mug of yummy rice green tea afterwards.
-but zero thanks to her who wouldn't watch me walk to the toilet and back after dinner. >< but luckily, i made it without falling. :)
-toms: just church. i really miss morning tea, but hey, i'm fine with waiting til lunch for some food again.
-and fingers crossed i'll have some visitors this afternoon! but if not, i'm planning to spend @ least three good hours online. anyways, i'm off to get my naruto fix now, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. oh yeah, i just went once more to the loo. again, heartless PIG mum couldn't be bothered watching me walk there. i'm really starting to suspect that she's just waiting for me to fall so she can laugh @ me. ><" but my final, final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2051. sweet, i just passed two grand. :)

No comments: