Tuesday, May 10, 2011

wednesday post57

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1533 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'the benefit of struggle' and thirdly, em's still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online tonight after carol leaves!!! anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
-hina arrived promptly @ 4pm and led me to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - no hairwash today, but i did wet it.
-i had one tinkle before hina flipped the nice hot water off. then she dried me before going outside to fetch the cream. i had one tinkle before she came back, then got creamed and rekitted, having one more tinkle when hina was doing elf's AFO straps. then she led me out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-awesome, i can always count on hina to feed me the perfect arvo tea! :D that's twice this month already. :) two slices of cheese, ham and mayo toasted sandwich, cut into four squares. the tea, white and two, was my cup of the day to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then we were off! lol, that's the only time when PIG mum helps me with my seatbelt, when someone's around to see her do it. :P
-hina took me once to the loo on arrival, then left me to enjoy the night.
-i didn't get any speaking role last night, coz (1) there were club elections (therefore no warmup) and (2) michael didn't chose me for table topics. but i heard two great speeches. :)
-hina took me once more to the loo before we left.
-only, the freeway was closed off! roadworks. so hina went north, couldn't take the first exit coz she didn't know the way back from there and kept going, but recognised the second exit and took it.
-hina took me to the kangaroo point KFC for dinner. i got a snack pack with one drumstick, some extra chicken salt with the chips, a small gravy and a kookies and kream krusher. this time, i ate super-carefully and didn't spill any gravy over my jumper. :)
-hina took me home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz. :P hina's not back til next tuesday, BTW.
wed:
-PIG mum poked me awake to tell me that poor aunty wendy was sick and couldn't come! meaning i'd haveta come with her to meet aunty peggy.
-but i went for a stinky unspeakable first, and stayed in there long enough that PIG mum just lemme go to the car instead of gleefully FORCING :( me to walk to the kitchen and gleefully forcing poor ela to do everything. :)
-back to her usual mean self, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to leo koo all day, too. he's nice. :)
-@ cafe mi,@ first PIG mum decided we'd haveta share two dishes between three ppl, but then not only aunty peggy arrived, but chris and his wife and little zach, too!
-i couldn't resist - i pinched lil zach's chubby cheek very gently. :P but then i noticed his skin was looking a lil chapped and left him alone entirely.
-*sigh* i was hoping i'd finally get the entire meal for myself, coz we now had more than three people, but PIG mum still only got two meals and boxed away a huge chunk for dad. i got some of the asian meal, some of my favourite 'yellow gold rice' (that's it's name in canto, literally, but basically it's just crumbed pork and a fried egg with tomato rice) and i got the whole cold milk tea and soup to myself! :)
-mostly, huge thanks to PIG mum who managed to control herself and left poor em and everyone else entirely undissed. :) she spent much of the time chatting with chris, actually, who told me i'd last seen him about two, not three, years ago. aunty peggy told me that uncle henry worked as an engineer in hong kong.
-guess i should thank PIG mum who lemme buy two sushi rolls for arvo tea with carol, but i can't thank her too much coz she refused to buy them for me; no, she preffered to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over and buy them myself.
-but we bumped into aunty vicky! poor thing's got the cold. :( i recommended her to drink campbell's cream of chicken soup. :)
-PIG mum tootled us home; i went to the loo once. of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything. then her horridness reasserted itself when she refused to watch me walk back to the computer. >< but luckily, i didn't fall.
-well, carol's due in ten minutes! fingers crossed that she's on time today; i'm BUSTING! i asked PIG mum to please walk behind me to the loo thirty minutes ago, but the spiteful thing refused. ><
-and dearest dad's just returned. :)
-well, finger's crossed i can come back online tonight! but just in case if not, i've got writer's group toms! fingers crossed for a yummy chicken katsudon and a yummy choc thickshake with low-fat milk afterwards, coz then i've got a bloody torture session with vincent the physio. ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: