Monday, May 2, 2011

monday post 42b

good evening again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ exactly 3600, nice. :) righteo, final events for today?
-phew, PIG mum decided that i could escape a shower tonight. ela's super-grateful!
-dinnertime, and she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the gobbling :P table for dinner.
-i had three of aunty winnie's dumplings in wonton skin for dinner! yummy~ plus lotsa yummy cauliflower, and one strand of dad's yeung cheung noodles (not buckwheat). sadly, horrid PIG mum wasn't satisfied until she got to gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum took me once more to the toilet before i plopped online.
-and i just went once more by myself when neither parent would watch me walk there. >< luckily, i didn't fall. :)
-*sigh* PIG mum's gleefully forcing poor em off to bed @ 9:15pm. but @ least that still leaves one good hour for myself. :)
-toms: save me, i've a bloody torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. ><
-then, fingers crossed that PIG mum'll take me somewhere cool for lunch, like sunnybank oriental/dong fong!
-jenny from DSQ and her manager are coming for a meeting toms arvo. i need to think how can i present my case well to them: they CAN'T keep reducing my hours of support, i NEED them! ><
-but best of all, hina's taking me to toastmasters toms night! i know i'll have fun with hina. :)
-anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: