Wednesday, May 18, 2011

wednesday post58c

one final good evening! em's final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2546. nice, i even just passed 2.5 grand. :) anyways, final events for tonight?
-i went to the loo once after PIG mum gleefully forced me offline. of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything.
-the trouble started when i got to the gobbling :P table. dad started haranguing me for some reason, then Forced me to walk down the corridor. i took a detour into my room and sat on my bed to blow my nose.
-PIG mum intervened, gleefully FORCING :( me to walk back to the gobbling :P table before gleefully forcing poor ela on 25+ mins of exercises.
-finally, dinnertime. rice tonight, with lotsa ... bok choy? two slices of beef, three of pineapple and a lil fish. of course, horrid PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of rice green tea, sweetened with a lil honey, 'incorrectly'.
-then, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the keyboard, where i practised for like fifteen minutes before i went to the loo once then plopped back online.
-guess what? house is back! :D 23rd may, @ 9:30pm. hopefully i can persuade the parents to take me out for dinner before i get back home to watch it. see, i really wanna eat out on monday night, coz that marks THREE years since i've been released from the insane asylum! (aka. the P.A. hospital :P) i wanted to go out for dinner on the 23rd of may both last year and the year before, but the parents refused. :( the first year, PIG mum's excuse was that she had to get up early for work and was too tired to eat out, and i've forgotten the excuse for last year - sth like dad needed to sleep early for work the next day? anyways, i'm really, really hoping it'll be third time lucky next year! umm ... do you think i should start asking early (i.e. tonight, to give PIG mum more time to consider my request, or should i wait till monday arvo to ask? i'm thinking maybe i should start asking tonight ...
-toms: mr. kum/kam from cathay community association's visiting toms morning. meaning PIG mum'll prolly force me off to bed @ 9:30. she says that sunnybank oriental's closed for renovations right now, but fingers crossed she'll take me to vietnam corner instead! coz in the arvo, i've got a bloody torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< but, if i survive that, cathy's taking me out to garbo toms night! :D righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: