Sunday, May 22, 2011

monday post 43

good afternoon! okay, i'm making this monday post43 coz i'm sure that the last two weeks @ least have also been 42a! XD anyways, today em's been hard @ work plodding 2049 steps today and TWFT topic's 'god will not forget his promise to you'. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P several times last night, using it once more when dearest dad left for work around 8:05am this morning.
-sadly, i didn't have enough time to fall back asleep before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." when she came back inside, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three tinkles, before she got me kitted and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to do everything before i was finally allowed to sit down.
-breakfast was one slice of toast, which i buttured (well, margarined :P) and jammed :P myself. sadly, awful PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era did the spreading. for that, i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-lol, i'm such a well-behaved child, that when PIG mum ordered me to go poo before we left, i went to the bathroom and pooped. :P but of course she gleefully forced me to do everything.
-today, we listened to michael leung's 'never apart' all day and of course PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too.
-i went to the loo once when we arrived @ UQ. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself. and as usual, she wouldn't pass me a gossip mag to browse before she flounced off downstairs to pay margaret, but luckily, i only had a short wait before my student came for mr. not caleb, coz he was working with someone else, but this girl called sth like lana.
-under sonia's instruction, she Forced me to walk inside.
-today, we started with some reachy gymball work for both hands. helping jana/dana/whatever her name really is :P was another girl named brittany.
-next, i went for several laps of walking along the parallel bars. both forwards and sideways.
-after that, some mat work, before i finally ended with some balloon tennis over the gym ball.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo (again gleefully forcing me to dak myself) before driving us off to the bakery to pick up one pork salad roll, one 500mL chocolate milk (of which i only got one mug) and a custard danish for my arvo tea.
-coming back home was nightmarish. >< for some reason, dad and PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod the hallway again, again and AGAIN! >< but FINALLY, i was allowed to eat my lunch - my yummy pork salad roll and one mug of my chocolate milk, which of course i drank 'incorrectly'.
-after that, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-well, i've got about 1.5 hours for myself before carol gets here - time for bejeweled!
-have i said yet? i'm trying to make today as enjoyable for me as possible, coz today marks THREE YEARS since i was released from the insane asylum!!! :D (it's more commonly known as the P.A hospital :P) fingers crossed that dad'll really take me out for dinner tonight - third time lucky! see, i got out in 2008. i tried asking PIG mum could we please go out for dinner on the 23rd of may, 2009, but she refused, saying she was too tired from working during the day to go out tonight. so i tried again in 2009, and this time 'twas dad who said he had to prepare for work the next day and we couldn't eat out, either. but finally, third time lucky - i tried again this year, and PIG mum finally agreed after she decided that it'll be good for her to gleefully FORCE :( me to hike up and down the stairs once everyday. >< *sigh* but elf and erf say it's worth it, for eft. :)
-so yeah, dunno if i'll be back online after carol leaves, or we'll be out for dinner! one thing i do know: house is finally back on tonight!! :D
-toms: prolly just a bloody torture session with vincent the bloody physio. dunno who's taking me out to toastmasters yet, either. must ring. anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: