Saturday, May 28, 2011

saturday post43c

good evening again! em's new plodding total now stands @ 1545. yay, i'm even past one grand. :) righteo, continuing events?
-thanks to dad who made some eggs and spam ham for breakfast, which tess made into a sandwich for me, cut into two rectangles. i also drank one cup of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-i wrote out james and the giant peach questions for jack as tess was making my bed for me. then she came back to give ela a massage for about thirty minutes, stopping once to chat with florence jie jie and another time to make me some fried rice for lunch.
-tess took me once to the loo before she left.
-when PIG mum came back, i had about 1/3 a bowl of fried rice for lunch. *sigh* but i drank one mug of fruit and vegie juice 'incorrectly'.
-then i went over and typed out the questions i'd written for jack, before plopping briefly online.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before jack came for tutoring.
-the poor man, he's got the flu. :(
-afterwards, aunty ming walked me to the loo, where i managed fine by myself.
-i plopped online for a lil while until lisa arrived. she's chinese - from sichuan!
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom, and lisa helped me with a shower - no hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before lisa turned the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. i got creamed, then had another tinkle when i asked lisa please to find a bra for me. she rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when lisa was doing elf's AFO straps. then, after lisa rinsed the floor for me once, we held hands and walked to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-*sigh* how come PIG mum's so HORRIBLE?! lisa only gave me one slice of cheese in my toastie, which was ENTIRELY too thin, and only one teaspoonful of honey with my tea. :( oh well.
-when i'd finished, lisa gave ela a massage for about thirty minutes. she told me she chose her name from her last name, li.
lisa took me once more to the loo before she left. she's doing her last year of nursing right now. she's having prac @ the QE2 hospital.
-ronnie jie jie, florence jie jie, anna and PIG mum are all having a yak. i guess dad's outside manning the BBQ with uncle slam. we're all waiting for aunty a. :P
-again, dunno if i'll come back online after dinner; depends how boring the adults all are. :P
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: