Tuesday, May 31, 2011

wednesday post59

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1044 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'getting along with each other (2)' and thirdly, em's still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!!righteo, let's start with last night's events first!
-cathy came, Forced me to walk into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - no hairwash today, coz cathy said we were going out tonight and she didn't want me to catch more of a cold than i already had.
-i had onetinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i got creamed. cathy rekitted me, and i didn't tinkle coz i realised that i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable.
-thanks to cathy who passed me one mug of water - which i held 'incorrectly', of course - then i did a stinky unspeakable while she went to make my arvo tea for me.
-afterwards, cathy Forced me to walk over to wash and dry era, before she Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where she'd made the perfect arvo tea for me! :)that's FIVE times this month! :D what a perfect end to the month - hope june will bring that much success! :)
-i also drank one cup of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly', while cathy gave ela a brief massage for like ten minutes, painting her sth like red with yellow spots today. she's left tanddori chicken pasta bake for her kids for dinner tonight. sorry, but ewww. :P
-cathy Forced me out to her car. funny, how come PIG mum only ever helps me with my seatbelt when there's someone around her to see her do it?
-anyways, cathy tootled me off to toastmasters. she took me once to the loo before the meeting started; i let era open and close the tap quickly fifty times.
-speechfest last night! sam pickett came over and asked would i like to be general evaluator! o_O i've never done that before - no idea how to do an evaluation! instead, i volunteered as timekeeper. much easier. :)
-five speeches last night! congrats to michael, who did his tenth. :)
-cathy took me once more to the loo before we left. again, i let era quickly open and close the tap fifty times.
-cathy drove me home. poo to my horrid mother who wouldn't gimmee any money for a small meal afterwards! >-repeat the usual nightly events, zzz. like i've said, the feet aren't willing to suffer that much more for a happy tummy.
-wed: this morning, when dad left for work @ 7:50am, i spent the ten minutes till 8am aving a quiet chat chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled bear bear and went back to sleep.
-after PIG mum had given me ten more minutes, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three tinkles. PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen, where surprise! - she lemme sit down! usually, she's all for gleefully forcing poor ela to turn on and off the taps numerous times, etc. lol, i'm just thankful it's winter now, and therefore too cold for weetbix! ela's thankful for the brief respite, certainly. :) although she prolly let ela off this morning coz florence jie jie was already downstairs and could see what she was doing. PIG mum prolly just wanted to look good, lol. but she said sth about gleefully forcing poor ela to do that afterwards ... lol, i hope not! ><
-thanks to PIG mum who made porridge for breakfast. :) she also kindly tore in one slice of toast for me, although she didn't butter it.
-jenny henley came for a quick meeting. i honestly don't see why she and PIG mum are so enthusiastically pushing me to do some volunteer training course, i've said before i'm more interested in finding PAID work! sheesh. ><
-anyways, carol's just arrived. fingers crossed i can bbl! if not, just a bloody torture session with vincent the bloody physio afterwards. >< save me ...
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: