Sunday, May 22, 2011

sunday post42b

good evening again! em's new final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 5141 and the new spam count for the weekend's six. righteo, events for today?
-breakfast this morning was one slice of toast with some jam and marg (literally. PIG mum applied the jam first, then, @ my request, added the butter. :P)
-one loo trip before dad tootled us off to church.
-lotsa ppl @ bible study today!
-after one loo trip, i headed downstairs. morning tea was one bikkie, one quarter-triangle of bread and one mug of coloured water.
-then i went inside to the lil kiddies room, ready to tell my story!
-aunty peggy's awesome, she knew i liked aunty michelle's craft making, so paired me with her!
-after my story today, we made masks! thanks to aunty michelle who helped me a lil with mine.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo then took us to foodcourt.
-sorry, i can't help it. i get PISSED when there is an AVAILABLE disabled parking downstairs, yet PIG mum simply REFUSES to TRY park there, coz, in her words, "i'm a crap driver." well, goodness knows that justin bieber could prolly drive better than you, but seriously, would it really KILL you to just TRY?!
-actually, she was so horrible she wouldn't lemme use the handrail to walk down! then she only gave me half a footlong ham sub with a 400mL water for lunch. >< luckily, i got about five chips from hungry jacks and the last bite from his whopper burger, else i'd have been really hungry! goodness knows i'm not full anymore with so lil to eat. i know how much PIG mum loves restricting me to less and less and less, but ... like, back about ten years ago, i only got a one piece and chips from KFC for lunch; now i get a two piece feed. in other words, a six-inch sub's not enough to fill my tummy!
-anyways, after PIG mum tootled us home, i went to the loo once (of course she gleefully forced me to do everything) then i tootled online till my guests arrived! kwany, fiona and julz~
-we just sat and chatted for ages, before julz held ela and i walked to the gobbling :P table.
-kwany brought this very high-tech version of monopoly - it's got no money, but credit cards! you just swipe the ATM and add/deduct money as desired!
-we played several games of skip-bo, that numbers game - we all won one game each. :)
-then we finished off the vanilla ice-cream that kwany brought over ages back! just one heaped tablespoonful each - that's equivalent to like ONE MONTH of how much PIG mum gives me each wednesday!
-i walked them out, then PIG mum watched me take a shower - of course, i washed my hair today, and PIG mum also gleefully forced ela to scrub various body parts around forty times.
-i dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum finished with my socks, AFO and laces then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-dad offered me the chance to plop online, but refused to watch me walk there. in that case, no deal. i just sat and read my book club novel until dinner was called.
-rice tonight, with lotsa bok choy, some chunks of red ... sth fish, and one tiny little slice of pork, which i of course saved for last. sadly, horrid PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of rice green tea, sweetened with less than one teaspoonful of honey, 'incorrectly'.
-then aunty nga and mickey rang! he was a good brat tonight, who called me 'emily' once when i asked him, "mickey, will you call me 'em biu jie'"? :D
-i went once more to the loo before i returned online. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-actually, i went once more about fifteen minutes ago. this time, awful PIG mum was so busy watching television she couldn't be bothered watching me walk there and back. but i made the trip safely. :) meaning my final, final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 5281. sweet, i'm past five grand. :)
-toms: just UQ physio. fingers crossed that dad'll lemme get a pork salad roll and a chocolate milk for lunch! also fingers crossed that PIG mum will lemme buy a pastry for arvo tea with carol!
-actually, toms night's a very special night! see, toms, may the 23rd, marks THREE YEARS since i've been released from the insane asylum (more commonly referred to as the P.A hospital :P)! and, in exchange for being able to gleefully FORCE :( poor em up the stairs and gleefully FORCE :( poor her back down them again, PIG mum has finally agreed to tell dad to take me out to dinner to celebrate! :D the first year back, she refused coz she was tired from work, the second time dad refused coz he had to prepare for work the next day, but third time lucky! :D actually, i told PIG mum that i was gonna send out a cry on facebook and see if anyone could have dinner out with me, i think that's why she finally agreed. :P
-anyways, hope everyone has a great week! i'm off to play bejeweled now!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. and house returns finally toms night - YES! :D
P.P.S. also must ring CODA toms and ask what happened on saturday. >< hope hina's alright!

No comments: