Sunday, May 29, 2011

monday post 44good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2068 steps today and TWFT topic's 'what goes around comes around'. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night, using it once again when dearest dad left for work. then i successfully fell back asleep until PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back into my room, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three tinkles, before PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open taps numerous times before i was allowed to sit for breakfast.
-yummy! PIG mum made porridge with nesquik and one egg! :) she ordered me to drink about half a cup of water first; i did, just 'incorrectly'.
-lol, again, i'm such a well behaved kid i even go POOP on command! XD
-florence jie jie accompanied us to UQ today. :) she even kindly handed me a who magazine after PIG mum went to pay, and we talked about some famous star dying ... elizabeth taylor? lol, i can't remember. XD
-caleb came for me with a walkbelt. he held ela and Forced me to walk in.
-becka, my posture nazi :P was already waiting. sonia wandered over along too to see which tee i was wearing. today, i showed her the garfield tee that uncle sam had drawn me. :)
-lotsa work for both hands today! but i was slightly confused - ela had to reach all the way to the left; how come era couldn't reach to the right? why was she required to reach all the way to the left, too?
-i also practised several sit-to-stands with caleb.
-before we left, PIG mum took me once more to the bathroom.
-sweet, that lady's daughter really remembered to save a snail for me! nevermind that PIG mum'll prolly gimme less than half. :( lol, i forgot that florence jie jie couldn't eat bread and almost bought her one, too! ><
-back home, i tucked happily into that and my 300mL chocolate breaka. nomnomnom~
-i went once more to the loo before plopping online.
-PIG mum hit me with the eye goo :P. i also rang alice; amay (sp?) answered, then alice told me that it'd be cathy taking me to toastmasters toms night. i wonder if cathy knows how to get to KFC from QUT?
-dad's gone to get sth, then coming back to take florence jie jie to work with him!
-as for me, i've got two happy hours online. :) time for some reading! :D
-anyways, by the time carol gets here, i'll have just satisfied the PISSY two hours of internet time that gives PIG mum so much pleasure to restrict me to. so fingers crossed that i can come back online afterwards, other wise (1) house is on tonight :D and (2) i've got a torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: