Friday, May 27, 2011

friday post 43b

good afternoon again! em's new plodding total now stands @ 3020 (yay, i just past three grand! :D)and the new spam count for the week's now twenty-six. righteo, continuing events?
-aunty frances came around 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to her who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty frances flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. aunty frances rekiyyed me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-aunty frances Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table. @ the stairs, i yelled upstairs PIG mum to please feed me my cookie that kat gave me this morning. that i flushed down with the lil garfield cup of cold milk.
-aunty frances took me once more to the loo before leaving. she forced me to dak myself.
-i told PIG mum that era was feeling cold from washing her hand, she kindly stuck a glove on era. funny thing is that she stuck one on ela, too. :P lol, ela wasn't cold @ all, but hey, no biggie. :)
-dad just came home. :)
-righteo, i'm off to get my naruto fix now. :) hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: