Monday, May 9, 2011

monday post 42b

good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2907. hey, if PIG mum lets me back online tonight, i'm pretty sure i'll have passed three grand! :) anyways, events since my first post?
-sh*t, PIG mum's just turned on the power for the bloody treadmill. ><
-carol came about four minutes early and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today. but thanks to carol who rinsed my hair out for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, dried myselg, got creamed and rekitted, only having the one tinkle when i was putting my pyjama pants on. carol rinsed the floor once for me, then Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo tea.
-sadly, carol only allowed me one slice of cheese for my toastie, so 'twas ENTIRELY too thin. :( but i got to squirt mayo, meaning this week's been all satisfied! :) the ham, cheese and mayo toastie was cut into four squares, and i also drank one cup of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-after i'd finished, carol gave ela a massage for about thirty minutes, painting her silver with bronze dots today. she's back on wednesday, and is having leftover spag bol for dinner tonight. i told her that i considered squirting 'HAG', 'PIG' and 'COW' too rude, but i've already thought of the next word: 'GRR'. :P
-carol took me once more to the loo before she left. i returned online.
-oh, gosh, i'm hoping dad returns home, like, NOW! i don't wanna plod on that bloody treadmill! ><
-anyways, fingers crossed again that i can come back online tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. oh! almost forgot to say! mr. hall came over to collect his new bag of rice green tea today! PIG mum also gave him the little bag of stuffed chrysanthemum flowers, to add to the tea. :)

No comments: