Tuesday, May 24, 2011

wednesday post59

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1571 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'be a barnabas (2)' and thirdly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!! anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
-kris came and gave me a nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-dried, creamed and rekitted, kris held my wrist and i walked out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-*sigh* kris only gave me one slice of cheese in my toastie today, so 'twas ENTIRELY too thin! >< what really pissed me off though, was that she refused to give poor ela a massage coz she was 'tired' from having to gimme a shower!
-when i'm going out and there's someone to see how she treats me is the only time PIG mum helps me with my seatbelt, lol.
-kris tootled us off to toastmasters, listening to 97.3FM.
-she took me to the loo once when we arrived, then rocked off. i asked her please to come back for the ten minute interval, like hina always does, but the stupid woman didn't. ><

-last night, we heard two speeches. and coz there weren't many attending last night, we all got a turn @ table topics! my question was:" you're taking a niece to a bday party, but your car breaks down along the highway somewhere. your niece is kicking and screaming, yelling that she MUST attend the party. what do you do? lol, i feeled myself to the front, then i said, "first of all, i'd tell the brat, "shut up, or i'll REALLY give you sth to cry about!" this got a few laughs. :P then i explained i'd just ring a friend and ask for a lift. the table topics evaluator said i was very funny, but as usual, talked too fast. :P
-before we left, carol took me once more to the loo and i let era open the tap fifty more times.
-lol,
-showertime, bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: