Friday, May 27, 2011

saturday post43b

good afternoon again! em's new final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 753 and i'm now owed one hour AND twenty-five minutes AFTER WHOEVER'S COMING TO GIMME A SHOWER LEAVES TONIGHT!!! ANYWAYS, TODAY'S EVENTS?
-firstly, sorry, shrieking! ><
-tess came @ 10am, gave me ten more minutes. i used the pot :P for two tinkles, she got me kitted, then we walked together to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who squirted out some toothpaste for me.
-after teethbrushing, i went and did a stinky unspeakable, before heading out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-hey, lisa'a here now; she's chinese! fingers crossed i can bbl! but maybe not, coz florence jie jie's over and we're having a BBQ with the slams and aunty a tonight! guess i'll come back online if they're too boring. :P
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. *sigh* horrid PIG mum's already going on about only giving me one slice of cheese with my toastie. :(

No comments: