Sunday, May 15, 2011

sunday post42c

good evening again! em's new final plodding total now stands @ 2671. righteo, continuing events?
-before dinner, i went to the loo once. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-dinner tonight was spiral pasta! with lotsa broccoli and cos lettuce, random corn kernel fragments and a few wee strips of spam ham. sadly, PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of rice green tea, sweetened with a lil honey, 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online, being so spiteful she even refused to walk behind me! >< luckily, i didn't fall.
-but i'm gonna need one more loo trip @ 8:30. somehow, i'm not giving much chance of PIG mum finding her heart and walking behind me. :S
-bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: