Tuesday, May 3, 2011

tuesday post42c

good evening again! em's new final plodding total now stands @ 1592. righteo, continuing events?
-i tootled happily online until hina came, four minutes late today. i held her hand and walked to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - no hairwash today, but hina did tell me to wet it.
-i had one tinkle before hina flipped the nice hot water off, hina dried me, then i got creamed and rekitted. i only had one tinkle when i was putting my knickers on.
-after hina rinsed the floor for me, we held hands and walked to the gobbling :P table.
-yay! :D it's only the 3rd of this month, but hina already fed me the perfect arvo tea! :D one two cheese, ham and mayo sandwich, cut into four squares. i also drank one cup of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-once i finished, i asked hina please to give ela her massage. hina only used the therabrush for about forty minutes, stopping for about three minutes once when she said her arm was tired.
-hina took me once to the toilet for two tinkles after the massage finished. she's going to her friend's house tonight for dinner; her friend's cooking her curry chicken with rice tonight.
-hina left promptly @ 6:04pm. i think she's coming back toms?
-anyways, dunno if i can come back online after dinner - fingers crossed!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: