Wednesday, May 11, 2011

thursday post 42

good afternoon! firstly, TWFT topic's "have you been 'burned'?", secondly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2655 steps today and thirdly, i'm still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES online when i get home from book club tonight!!! righteo, today's events?
-i used the pot :P once last night, before i fell asleep.
-then i stored my head off all the way til 7:45am, when nature called again. after using the pot :P once, i spent the fifteen minutes til 8am having a quiet chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear and i cuddled and snored until dad left for work a short while later, warning me not to use the pot :P again coz he'd heard me go only a lil while before. well, i didn't need to, anyway.
-PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes" the moment after dad left. when she came back into my room, i used the pot :P for one or two tinkles before feeling like doing a stinky unspeakable really badly and just flopping back onto the bed.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the loo, where she of course gleefully forced me to dak myself. in retaliation, i drank the mug of water she kindly passed me 'incorrectly'.
-after PIG mum gleefully forced me to un-dak myself, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced ela to do everything before i was finally allowed to sit down.
-and she wouldn't even feed me breakfast! ><" apparently, we were running 'late', so all i got in the end was one mug of warm horlicks, which i of course held 'incorrectly'.
-after the drink, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. we started off listening to leo koo, and of course she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day.
-off to wqriter's group! :D must remember to thank aunty anne for teaching us that new, closer underground parking to take. :)
-PIG mum took me once to the loo first, of course gleefully forcing poor em to dak and un-dak herself.
-and so much for being late! i've caught PIG mum out in her scheme not to feed me much, coz i was the second person to arrive - right after noyd! LIAR. ><
-writer's group was awesome. :) i think i made it into the minutes for next meeting, coz i seconded gaby's moving of the minutes from last week.
-much thanks to harry who made me a cuppa, white and two, although i reckon he thinks i should have less sugar. :P
-and there were tim tams today! :D i asked gaby if i could please grab an extra bikkie or two in light of horrid PIG mum not giving me any breakfast, and she said "of course!' :) meaning all up, i had one original tim tam, one scotch finger one choc chip cookie and one cream bikkie. :)
-*sigh* but i've learnt that i can't tell PIG mum what i have in the future, else she'll be skungy like she was today and only restrict me to water with my yummy chicken katsudon again.
-but i rang dearest dad, who told me he was @ mcwhirters. :) sadly, he also told me that we couldn't eat out afterwards for a belated mother's day celebration coz he's still feeling crook. >< well, fingers crossed that whoever comes to shower me this arvo feeds me heaps!
-after lunch, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the car and tootled us home, where i went to the loo for four tinkles.
-then 'twas off to vincent the bloody physios for a torture session. ><
-lol, i've still got @ least one immunity. but poor ela's grumpy coz vincent made her sore by straightening out her fingers. :(
-only when PIG mum tootled us home, she forgot to turn off the alarm! BAHAHAHA!!!
-in retaliation (to save her ego, i'm sure :P), PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em to hike the stairs once. :( but i'm so taking the lift up to book club tonight!
-well, whoever's coming should be here in about twenty minutes. fingers crossed i can come back online afterwards tonight, else it's just UQ physio then acupuncture for me toms. fingers crossed for a kebab from naz!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: