Thursday, May 19, 2011

friday post 42b

good afternoon again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 3116. righteo, events since my first post?
-after PIG mum tootled us home, i went to the loo once. of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything, and what's worse, she even gleefully FORCED :( me to hike up and down the stairs once! ><
-then i plopped online. aunty anne and uncle sam popped in to deliver some groceries.
-when aunty frances came, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty frances who rinsed my hair out for me, freeing era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty frances flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and had another tinkle. aunty frances rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was jamming elf's shoe on.
-aunty frances Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table. when i passed the staircase, i yelled upstairs to PIG mum to please come downstairs and feed me that lil box of sultana bran buds they were handing out @ the supermarket.
-'twas yummy! i fed PIG mum one bud too; she agreed. :)
-i returned online, but went to the loo once more when aunty frances left. meaning my new plodding total for friday's now 3238.
-righteo, off to get my naruto fix now! fingers crossed i can come back online after dinner tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: