Tuesday, May 3, 2011

tuesday post42d

good evening again! em's new final plodding total now stands @ 1791, but i should have one last one later coz PIG mum says she's gonna gleefully force me to practise some piano, and i need the loo once more, anyway. righteo, continuing events?
-when PIG mum came downstairs, i asked her please for one mug of water, coz i felt like doing another stinky unspeakable.
-after i drank that mug of water 'correctly', PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the loo, of course also gleefully forcing me to dak myself.
-i did my stinky unspeakable, also leaning against the side rail and having a quick silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the dinner table.
-not rice tonight, but vermicelli! that was with lotsa cos lettuce-ish type vegetable and several wee chunks of beef/pork. sadly, horrid PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice 'incorrectly'.
-then, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-she's having dinner with deareast dad now, but says she'll come over and force me to practise some piano for her. i'll ask her if she doesn't get me by 8:30pm. fingers crossed i can come back afterwards!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: