Sunday, May 15, 2011

monday post 42

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1335 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'elijah (3)', righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night, using it again when dearest dad came and kissed me goodbye before leaving for work.
-sadly, i didn't get the chance to fall back asleep before PIG mum came and poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back inside i swung myself over for one more tinkle, then swung myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to do everything before i finally sat down with one mug of warm horlicks - which i of course drank 'incorrectly' - and one slice of toast with one thin smear of margarine and marmalade.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom, of course also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. i did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning against the side rail and having a quiet chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after i'd finished, PIG mum gleefully forced me to un-dak myself before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands. finally, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day. we also listened to leslie cheung all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio, i spent the part of the journey on the highway finishing my silent chat to percy.
-PIG mum parked, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the loo, where of course she gleefully forced poor em to dak herself. then, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the waiting room, where she was her usual heartless self who flounced off to pay without passing me a gossip mag. luckily, there was a woman also sitting in the waiting room, who kindly passed me a new idea mag. she told me she's attending the NAB clinic coz she's got a bung wrist. i wonder why she isn't seeing the OTs instead?
-my student for the next five weeks's a guy called caleb. he and sonia Forced me to walk into the gym.
-lol, i even got a new posture nazi today! :P her name's rebeckah.
-today i did about five sit-to-stands and lotsa work for ela. era also did some reaching work.
-when i left, PIG mum tootled me off to the bakery to buy me a pork salad roll and a chocolate milk. i even managed to get myself a bacon and cheese bun for arvo tea! but trust PIG mum to only lemme have half, and she even gave me LESS than half a tall mug of chocolate milk! somehow, i don't really believe that portion's 300mL, but hey, @ least dad gets lots. :)
-after lunch, i read my book club novel out aloud for one good hour. :) this month's the autobiography of the guy from M*A*S*H. i remember it playing before BIRU dinner was called @ 5pm.
-before i returned online, i went once more to do the loo. of course, spiteful PIG mum wouldn't watch me walk there and back, but i didn't fall. :)
-anyways, i've got one good hour for myself before carol comes, yeah~ fanfiction beckons!
-actually, fingers crossed i can come back online afterwards! coz when carol gets here @ 4pm, i'll have just satisfied the PISSY two hours that PIG mum loves restricting me to. if i can't come back online, think i've just got a bloody torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. >< fingers crossed i'll escape unscathed ... but hina's coming toms to shower me; we always have fun together. :)
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: