Tuesday, May 17, 2011

tuesday post42f

good evening again! em's new final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 5526. nice, i'm even past 5.5 grand. :) anyways, continuing events?
-i i went to the loo once before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod on the treadmill for twenty minutes. every time, i ask her @ the five minute mark does she want me to count the last nine hundred seconds down, but she always replies she'll do it and i can just concentrate on walking. but i usually keep a silent count in my head - and good thing i did today! coz just as i opened my eyes to check if i'd walked enough, the timer flipped to 20:01! "eep!" i cried, and PIG mum immediately slammed it off. huh, goodness knows how long i would've walked for her had i not been counting ... :S
-but i sat and got my toasted feet while PIG mum plodded her own twenty minutes, watching seven's today tonight then ABC's 7pm news.
-dinner tonight was rice, lotsa little tong vegetable and some yummy chicken. sadly, PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of rice green tea, which was sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, 'incorrectly'.
-i went to the loo once more after dinner. zero thanks to spiteful PIG mum who couldn't be bothered to watch me walk there and back. i'm growing more and more suspicious that she's waiting for me to fall just so she can laugh @ me. :S but luckily, i made it there and back without falling. :)
-toms: i think some guy from cathay's coming for a meeting? mr. kam/kum. anyways, i hope aunty wendy's all better and she can keep me company for three hours toms! then, hopefully PIG mum'll buy me back some sushi for arvo tea with carol and i won't haveta have a crappy toastie ... hmm... i'm given her POO, BUM and WEE with the mayo. have i given her YUK yet?
-also dunno who's taking me out to garbo on thurs night ... must ring CODA toms and find out.
-anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: