Wednesday, May 18, 2011

wednesday post58b

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @1961. you know, if PIG mum lets me back online after dinner, i'm certain i'll have passed two grand! anyways, continuing today's events?
-carol came about four minutes early. after discussing the benefits of lucas' papaw ointment, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today. but thanks to carol who rinsed my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped off the nice hot water, got dried, creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps. i smeared more papaw ointment over my face, then carol Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-carol made me one cup of tea, white and two, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly' and i ate the yummy charsiu bun the parents kindly bought me back from yum cha with uncle calvin and aunty catherine.
-when i finished, i asked carol to please give ela a massage. ela got massaged for thirty-five minutes today; carol painted her sky blue with light green dots. she says she's having mexican chicken, roast potatoes and other leftover vegies for dinner tonight. she's back on monday, and doesn't have any plans for the weekend yet.
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo for two quick tinkles.
-i signed her off, and she left three minutes early, but i didn't complain, coz she'd arrived four minutes early.
-i'm just listening to nine's news simulcast on river 94.9FM right now.
-anyways, horrid PIG mum's about to gleefully force poor ela on moere exercises. *sigh* fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: