Sunday, May 8, 2011

monday post 42

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2519 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'watch what you say and thirdly, em's still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!! righteo, today's events?
-i used the pot :P thrice last night, using it once more when dad left for work around 8:10am. he said to pray for him, coz today was his first day back @ work since his operation.
-when PIG mum poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes," i used the pot :P once more, then counted the time down.
-when PIG mum returned into my room, i went to the pot :P once more, but couldn't tinkle, coz i suddenly felt like doing a stinky unspeakable!
-anyways, PIG mum got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open taps, close taps and pour milk.
-breakfast was just one slice of toast with a tiny dab of marmalade. i drank a yummy warm horlicks 'incorrectly', then also drank the other half cup of water 'incorrectly', coz i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable.
-mother gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the toilet, of course also gleefully forcing me to dak myself.
-i did my stinky unspeakable, also leaning against the siderail and havinga silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-we listened to leo koo all day, and while PIG mum did gleefully force poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, sometimes she also helped me pull the belt over before i bucked it in myself.
-off to UQ she tootled us. i went once to the bathroom upon arrival, then sat down in the waiting room while horrid PIG mum flounced off as usual to pay without passing me a gossip mag first. :(
-but i didn't need to ask percy to please send someone along who could pass me a mag, because the first person who walked past was sarah, my physio!
-we walked two laps along the hallway before going into the gym.
-today, sarah did some passive work with ela, then got me to participate as well. i also practised about five sit-to-stands, and had a turn on sth called the balance master! you just haveta shift your weight to the left and right continuously for three minutes. i used that twice.
-mother took me once more to the loo before we left.
-@ sunnybank hills shopping centre, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the upstairs foodcourt, even giving me the wrong directions so i had to make two extra escalator trips! ><
-she got me one bowl of yummy chicken katsudon from some place called 'chopstix' and a 250mL pop top orange juice. for herself, she got the 250mL pop top apple juice and some ... paper rice roll thing?
-the chicken katsudon ... well, i reckon their crumbed chicken's better than hanaichi's @ garbo! but they didn't have enough MSG in their rice; 'twas somewhat dry.
-mother took me once more to the loo before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to aunty amy's glasses shop. she got me a chair, then she and aunty amy started searching for suitable fitovers for me. only there wasn't any that fit me, but aunty amy says she'll order some and bring them to church for me to try on sunday.
-then we all went over to the coffee club for a hot drink! i had just hot chocolate (with two white marshmallows :D), while PIG mum had a mocha. she kindly lemme try two gulps - and i liked it!
-i browsed the menu while aunty amy yakked away with PIG mum. she's only got one son, but he's older than me, somewhere in his mid-late twenties, i think. and right now, he's working in the U.K!
-thanks to aunty amy who shouted us. :) she did ask PIG mum where sparkless had gone, but PIG mum just dismissed her. "she doesn't need it." um, hell yes, i DO! ><
-anyways, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD, where she tootled us home.
-i went once more to the loo when we arrived home. of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything.
-what i'm most grumpy about, though, is that she wouldn't lemme buy anything from the bakery for arvo tea, when she said i COULD this morning! >< her reason? "because we had a drink with aunty amy.' well, hello, you could've TOLD me that decision BEFORE we had drinks with aunty amy! but *sigh* whatever. one shoddy arvo tea it is for me, then. :(
-anyways, fingers crossed i can come back online after carol leaves tonight! else, i think i've just got a torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. >< but toastmasters toms night! :D
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: