Monday, May 30, 2011

monday post 44b

good evening! em's new plodding total now stands @ 2359. righteo, continuing events for today?
-carol came exactly @ 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today. but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, dried myself and had another tinkle, before i got creamed. carol rekitted me; i had one more tinkle when she was putting on my knickers and one last one when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing the floor for me, carol Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-i had half my yummy snail. :) carol also made me a cuppa, white and two, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-i asked carol to please start massaging ela once i'd finished the half-snail, but she refused, saying to finish my tea first. so i gulped that down and asked her please to start again @ 5:25. she washed the dishes before doing so, however.
-ela got massaged for just over thirty minutes, sth like mango with lime spots today. carol and i watched ten's news and she told me that she's having some kinda spicy tuna bake with pasta for dinner tonight.
-carol took me once more to the loo, before i signed her off and she left promptly @ 6pm.
-florence jie jie and dad came home. turns out that dad just dropped florence jie jie down @ some shopping centre before going to deliver.
-well, PIG mum's kindly letting me off the bloody treadmill tonight (coz my stupid head's still sore ><) but she says she's still gonna gleefully FORCE :( me to hike the stairs before gleefully forcing me to endure ten minutes using that vibration machine. ah well, @ least i'll get a comfy butt. XD
-fingers crossed i can come back after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: